SPC Underpads Disposable Bed Pads SPC Underpads Disposable Bed Pads SPC Incontinence Panty Liners SPC Thin Incontinence Pads SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Small SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Medium SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Large SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Extra Large SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Small SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Medium SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Large SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Extra Large SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Small SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Medium SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Large SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Extra Large

How To Get Incontinence Supplies Through Kansas Medicaid

health insurance plans incontinence supplies Kansas Medicaid medicaid

how to get incontinence supplies through kansas medicaid san pablo commercial spc

Kansas Medicaid is a state administered insurance program that offers health coverage and long-term care services to low-income adults, children, pregnant women, seniors, and individuals living with disabilities. If you are enrolled in a qualifying Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP), you may be eligible to receive low-cost or free incontinence supplies.

What incontinence supplies are covered by Kansas Medicaid?

Kansas Medicaid will pay for incontinence supplies when there is a medical need for the treatment or therapy of an illness or physical condition. These medically necessary items include diapers, sanitary napkins, disposable underpads, and chux. 

What are the requirements to receive incontinence supplies from Kansas Medicaid?

Kansas Medicaid covers incontinence supplies that are medically necessary and must be prescribed by an appropriate licensed practitioner authorized by state law or other qualified health professional. In order to receive incontinence supplies from KS Medicaid, you must have the following:

  • A medical diagnosis resulting in incontinence and signed clinical statement
  • A signed prescription from a physician identifying specific type and quantity of incontinence supplies needed
  • Amount of incontinence products needed to treat condition (i.e. daily, monthly supply)

How to receive SPC incontinence supplies through Kansas Medicaid?

San Pablo Commercial currently does not provide incontinence supplies through Kansas Medicaid. You can place an order on our website and get our products shipped directly to you.

How to determine if you are eligible to receive Kansas Medicaid benefits?

Medicaid eligibility in Kansas is based on income. To determine if you are eligible to receive Medicaid benefits from the State of Kansas, take the KanCare Self Assessment to see if you qualify.

How to apply for Kansas Medicaid?

If you are eligible for Kansas Medicaid coverage, you can apply online and submit an application via KanCare Medical Consumer Self Service Portal. If you need help applying or have any general questions, you can call KanCare Clearinghouse at 1-800-792-4884.


San Pablo Commercial is a family-owned, small business with a mission to deliver affordable medical supplies to their customers. We offer a variety of incontinence products including SPC underpads, adult diapers, disposable bed pads for incontinence, incontinence briefs, and more. SPC disposable quilted underpads are also available on Amazon. We care deeply about our customers and want to make ordering incontinence supplies easier so that they can spend less time cleaning up spills and messes.

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published