SPC Underpads Disposable Bed Pads SPC Underpads Disposable Bed Pads SPC Incontinence Panty Liners SPC Thin Incontinence Pads SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Small SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Medium SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Large SPC Mens Incontinence Briefs Extra Large SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Small SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Medium SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Large SPC Unisex Incontinence Underwear Extra Large SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Small SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Medium SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Large SPC Womens Incontinence Underwear Extra Large

How To Receive Incontinence Supplies Through New Hampshire Medicaid

health insurance plans incontinence supplies medicaid New Hampshire Medicaid

how to receive incontinence supplies through new hampshire medicaid spc san pablo commercial

New Hampshire Medicaid is a joint state and federal funded insurance program that offers health coverage and long-term care services to low-income adults, children, pregnant women, seniors, and individuals living with disabilities. If you are enrolled in a qualifying New Hampshire Medicaid plan, you may be eligible to receive low-cost or free incontinence supplies.

Can I Receive Incontinence Supplies through New Hampshire Medicaid?

New Hampshire Medicaid covers incontinence supplies that are medically necessary in the management of urinary and/or fecal incontinence in pediatric, young adult, and older adult persons. These medically necessary items include adult diapers, children’s diapers, pull-ups, disposable underpads, liners, and reusable underwear. 

What are the requirements to receive incontinence supplies from New Hampshire Medicaid?

To receive incontinence supplies from NH Medicaid, you must have the following:

  • A medical diagnosis resulting in incontinence
  • A signed prescription from a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant stating that incontinence supplies are medically necessary
  • Total number of incontinence products needed to treat condition

New Hampshire Medicaid will cover incontinence supplies for children 3 years or older. Service authorization (SA) from your insurance provider may be required to receive absorbent incontinence products. If a child under 21 years old requires adult sized incontinence products, an SA is required.

How to receive SPC incontinence supplies through New Hampshire Medicaid?

San Pablo Commercial currently does not provide incontinence supplies through New Hampshire Medicaid. You can place an order on our website and get our products shipped directly to you.

How to determine if you are eligible to receive New Hampshire Medicaid benefits?

Medicaid eligibility in New Hampshire is based on income. To determine if you are eligible to receive Medicaid benefits from the State of New Hampshire, visit NH Medicaid Eligibility to see if you qualify.

How to apply for New Hampshire Medicaid?

If you are eligible for New Hampshire Medicaid coverage, you can apply online and submit an application via the NH EASY Portal. If you need help applying or have any general questions, you can call New Hampshire Medicaid Assistance at 1-844-275-3447 or contact your local district office.

San Pablo Commercial is a family-owned, small business with a mission to deliver affordable medical supplies to their customers. We offer a variety of incontinence products including SPC underpads, adult diapers, disposable bed pads for incontinence, incontinence briefs, and more. SPC disposable quilted underpads are also available on AmazonWe care deeply about our customers and want to make ordering incontinence supplies easier so that they can spend less time cleaning up spills and messes.

Older Post Newer Post

Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published