As businesses and recreational parks open their doors back up, it is important to partake in social distancing & precautionary practices to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Remember these social distancing guidelines:
- Stay 6 feet (about two arm's length) away from other individuals
- Do not gather in large groups
- Stay away from crowded places & mass gatherings
Essentials to bring when going out in public:
- Bring a mask or something to cover your face
- Bring hand sanitizer as well as sanitary wipes to disinfect surfaces
Important things to remember:
- Wash your hands frequently and refrain from touching your face
- Do not touch your phone when wearing gloves
- Eat immune boosting, nutritious foods & exercise to keep healthy
Keep your distance to slow the spread of coronavirus! Stay safe & healthy.